STEPS FOR APPLYING ONLINE REGISTRATION AT ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY FOR AY 2021
- STEP 1: Login to www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- STEP 2: See right hand side ‘What's New tab’ and Choose “Alagappa University -Online Admission 2021-22” and then click “Directorate of Distance Education” .
- STEP 3: Please read the “INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES”.
- STEP 4: Click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- STEP 5: Fill up “NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION” (PLS NOTE YOUR LOGIN ID AND PWD FOR FURTURE REFERENCE).
- STEP 6: FILL UP THE REGISTRATION FORM CLEARLY SELECTING LEARNING CENTRE DISTRICT AS CHENNAI, CHOOSING LEARNING CENTRE AS 2097, PURASAIWALKAM CHENNAI ALAGAPPA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
- STEP 7: UPLOAD ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS (PHOTO, SIGNATURE, X,XII,UG CERTIFICATE, COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE, and AADHAR CARD COPY).
- STEP 8: MAKE THE UNVIERSITY PAYMENT AND TAKE THE RECEIPT PRINT OUT.
- STEP 9: TAKE THE APPLICATION PRINT OUT AND VISIT TO THE LEARNING CENTER AND SUBMIT ALL THE DOUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- STEP 10: PLEASE CALL THE LEARNING CENTER TO KNOW THE AMOUNT.
- FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS PLS CONTACT NO. 044-42174904 / 044-45570122.
Scroll down and check for “ONLINE STUDENT REGISTRATION PORTAL FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021”.
THE FILLED-IN APPLICATION HAS TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE STUDY CENTRES ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
- The original entry qualification of HSC/Diploma Certificate or Degree or Provisional Certificate and a copy attested by the Gazetted Office. (Original Certificates will be returned immediately after verification).
- Student Index Card with a stamp size photo and signature affixed.
- The candidate has to submit two Demand Drafts separately towards Course Fees.
- One Demand Draft in favour of the Director, DDE, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi towards the University Share, and another Demand Draft in favour of the Study Centre.
- The above Two Demand Drafts should be submitted to the Study Centre along with the filled-in Application.
- No Transfer Certificate is required for admission to any of the Courses. The Directorate will also not issue any Transfer Certificate. However, a 'Course Completion Certificate' may be issued for those candidates who apply for it.