The filled-in application has to be submitted through the Study Centres along with the following documents:
- The original entry qualification of HSC/ Diploma Certificate or Degree or Provisional Certificate and a copy attested by the Gazetted Officer. (Original Certificates will be returned immediately after verification).
- Student Index Card with a stamp size photo and signature affixed.
- The candidate has to submit two Demand Drafts separately towards Course Fees.
- One Demand Draft in favour of the Director, DDE, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi towards the University Share, and another Demand Draft in favour of the Study Centre.
- The above Two Demand Drafts should be submitted to the Study Centre along with the filled-in Application.
- No Transfer Certificate is required for admission to any of the Courses. The Directorate will also not issue any Transfer Certificate. However, a 'Course Completion Certificate' may be issued for those candidates who apply for it.